MISSION AND VISION
Create value for shareholders and employees, by growing competencies and improving efficiency aligned with a clear strategy in a multicultural organization based on business ethics to provide innovative and top quality solutions for clients, with full respect of safety, environmental and social responsibilities.
As a leading integrated project delivery services provider, Chiyoda Almana commits to contribute to the sustainable development of society in Qatar through our business activities by supporting the Qatar Vision 2030 and the Qatar Petroleum Global Strategy.
- Provide a motivating environment where employees can work in a safe and productive manner, developing their full potential, by means of enhanced leadership and people engagement.
- Meet and exceed customer’s expectations by providing value added services through technical expertise and innovation while complying with relevant customer and regulatory requirements.
- Minimize HSE risks to a level As Low As Reasonably Practical (ALARP) by identifying potential hazards and implementing proper preventive actions throughout the entire project lifecycle, ensuring that people, the environment and property will be protected against harm that may directly or indirectly occur as a result of daily operations.
- Continual improvement of the integrated HSE and quality management system by addressing the risks and opportunities associated with Chiyoda Almana context .
- Help Each Other (HEO) and Respect Each Other (REO).