ASSET INTEGRITY ENGINEERING AND CONSULTATION
- A non-invasive inspection technology that can quantitatively determine the average maximum corrosion rate and the location of corrosion.
- Acoustic Emission is phenomena whereby elastic waves are generated due to rapid release of energy from deformation or fracture within a material.
- The technology can offer significant advantages over conventional inspection technology and help manage tankages through operational planning and reduce operational and safety risks.
- No tank entry requirement and can extend durations between tank internal inspections.
- High Environmental noise will not affect measurements.